The Library of the Armenian Medical Institute has been operating since the first days of the establishment of the Institute. The library works in compliance with the educational process of the Institute. The library annually provides services to more than 1000 visitors: the students, academic staff, etc.
The library has:
- Book storeroom, where the following works are available:
- educational literature in Armenian, Russian and English;
- educational atlases, textbooks;
- Two reading rooms, where educational and information books are available, and which are equipped with internet access.
- Place allocated to the book issuance and registration (card register).
The library is periodically updated with new books. A number of textbooks and educational-methodological manuals have been published and continue to be published by the decision of the AMI Academic Board.
The Armenian Medical Institute has published the following works:
PROCEDURE FOR USING THE LIBRARY
For the users of the library, a LIBRARY ACCOUNT is opened, which contains the data related to the user (name, surname, paternal name, address, telephone, passport and other data).
A user should submit his/her student card and a photo for the registration in the library.
- Students are provided with textbooks, atlases and educational-methodological manuals in accordance with the curriculum until the end of a specific subject module.
- Books are issued to the employees for a period of two months, no more than 5 books, with the condition of extension of the term if they are not required.
- In case of loss or damage to the book, the same book or another book equivalent to the latter is required from the user.
LIST OF TEXTBOOKS
OF THE ARMENIAN MEDICAL INSTITUTE
18160 books in total